Sabado, Pebrero 21, 2015

Everyday Prayers


Everyday Prayers:

With each new day comes new beginnings, new challenges and new chances. Would not it be beautiful if we start it with some prayers? Prayers are the best way to start each day. I hope that one of the prayers you will find in my blog will help you get through the day and will make you remember that with each step that you take, you can rely on our Lord's guidance and love. For He said, Ask and you shall receive. Seek and you shall find. So find a time to pray everyday. Here, you will find inspiring and beautiful prayers straight from the heart.

By Marie Francois
February 21, 2015


The Miracle Prayer

Lord Jesus,
I come before you, just as I am.
I am sorry for my sins,
please forgive me.
In your name, I forgive all others for what they have done against me.
I renounce Satan, the evil spirits
and all their workds.
I give my entire self.
Lord Jesus, now and forever,
I invite you into my life.
Jesus, I accept you as my Lord, God and Savior.
Heal me, change me, strengthen me in body soul and spirit.

(Close your eyes and speak to God. Ask for miracle)

Come Lord Jesus,
cover me with your precious blood,
and fill me with your Holy Spirit,
I love you Jesus.
I praise you Jesus.
I shall follow you everyday of my life.
Amen.

(Our Father)

Mary my mother, Queen of Peace,
Saint Perigrine, the cancer Saint,
and all you angels and saints,
please help me.
Amen.

Note:

Say this prayer faithfully, no matter how you feel, when you come to the point where you sincerely mean each word, with all your heart, something good spiritually will happen to you. You will experience Jesus, and he will change your whole life in a very special way. You will see.

Straight from the Heart, A prayer companion by Fr. Mario C. Ladra




Prayer at Dawn

Lord, as a new day dawns
send the radiance of your light
to shine in our hearts.
Grant us wisdom in our decisions, 
courage to rise from our mistakes,
devotion to our duties,
and willingness to share and cooperate
for the good of our families,
our community, and our country.

Give us the grace to love what is true,
respect others,
and to serve with urgency.
Preserve us from false pride
and selfish works
and help us to live in peace
with one another.

Help us to remember
that nothing is going to happen 
to us today
that together we can't handle

Above all,
make us true to your teachings;
keep us free from error and sin.

We ask this through
our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you
and the Holy Spirit,
one God, forever and ever.
 Amen.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento